Google Experimenting With Redesigned Search Results Page
Posted by pratyushkp
A Google representative confirmed to us the company is conducting one of its user tests. As you can see from the screenshot below, the redesign results page incorporates a tweaked color scheme. The greens, purples and blues are not as harsh as the current set of colors used on Google.com.
The bigger changes focus on separating and spacing out individual search results. There is simply a lot more white space around each search result and each link. Also, each search result is divided by a dashed line.
Combined, the changes are rather dramatic for a search engine used by millions of people daily. Google is gathering data on how people react to the new changes. Those numbers will determine whether or not these changes will move out of testing and become permanent.
This isn’t the only Google experiment to make headlines this month. On Monday, the tech giant began testing Voice Search integration on Google.com.
Check out screenshot, and let us know what you think of the changes in the comments.
Source : – http://mashable.com
- Google Experimenting With Redesigned Search Results Page [SCREENSHOT] (fakeiitian.com)
- Google Experimenting With Redesigned Search Results Page [SCREENSHOT] (mashable.com)
- Google Appears To Be Testing A Sparse, Ugly New Results Page (techcrunch.com)
- Google messes up a .gov website search result somehow? (digitalvegetarian.com)
- Voice Search Being Tested on Google.com [SCREENSHOTS] (fakeiitian.com)
- Voice Search Being Tested on Google.com [SCREENSHOTS] (mashable.com)
- See Facebook likes on Search results (techattitude.com)
- Internet Marketing Expert Cybertegic, Inc., Along with Two More Clients, Achieves New Top 10 Positions at Google’s Search Engine Results (prweb.com)
- Fat Pandas and Thin Content (seomoz.org)
- The Value of Staying Consistent (problog.weddingwire.com)