Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Facebook Page Goes Viral
Posted by pratyushkp
Within about two hours of reports first surfacing (and since confirmed by the President) that Osama Bin Laden had been killed, a Facebook Page titled “Osama Bin Laden is DEAD” has already accumulated more than 150,000 “likes.”
Interestingly, the page itself appears to have been setup well prior to tonight as a way to advocate the theory that Bin Laden had actually died long ago.
The page description reads in part: “Osama Bin Laden has not been found and will never be found because he died a long time ago. This may be news to you because it wasn’t in the news. His death is critical to the CIA because they want you to believe in this so called ‘War on terror’ which has made the world a more dangerous place. If Osama Bin Laden was alive, he would’ve been found – just like Saddam Hussein.”
Nonetheless, the page is now serving as a real-time discussion board for the historic news.
- White House: Osama Bin Laden is Dead (benzinga.com)
- News Of Osama Bin Laden’s Death Spreads Like Wildfire On Twitter (techcrunch.com)
- Primetime interrupted: Osama bin Laden dead (insidetv.ew.com)
- Bin Laden Killed (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD! President OBAMA to tell the WORLD about the details within minutes… (economy4abc.blogspot.com)
- President Obama To Announce That Osama Bin Laden Dead – They have the Body (kymkemp.com)
- Report: Osama bin Laden Is Dead; U.S. Has The Body (mediaite.com)
- 911 Mastermind Bin Laden Dead (dakotavoice.com)
- Obama To Announce That Bin Laden is Dead (macleans.ca)
- Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? (spikestl.wordpress.com)
About pratyushkpA Newbie Social Media Blogger , Social Network Addict , Social Gamer ( Mafiawars , Farmville) , Working as a Marketing Specialist for a E-cards company. www.blogoholic.in
Posted on May 2, 2011, in Social and tagged Barack Obama, CNN, facebook, Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, social network, Terrorism, Terrorist Organizations, United States, White House. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.